Microsoft Office 365 Power Platform
July 29, 2020
The Microsoft Office 365 Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI – enables organizations to build low-code solutions that streamline and transform business processes. Microsoft recently announced the rapid increase of Power Platform adoption with first time users of Power Apps growing 50% in March and 70,000 organizations using Power Apps for the first time since January. You have these tools, it’s time to learn how to use them.
What You Will Learn:
- Power Platform & Business Process Modernization – Streamline, automate, and transform processes with rich forms, workflows, and mobile apps
- Real-World Examples and Best Use Cases – Gather and manage data and files, Automate repetitive tasks and Connect to and integrate data sources and services
- Demo of Office 365 Solution
Who Will Benefit:
- Director of IT
- IT Manager
- Data Manager
- Business Application Manager
- Anyone who is in control of Microsoft Office 365 implementation
Peruri Srinivasulu, an IT leader and entrepreneur with 20+ years of experience in Software Development and IT services, is the CEO and Chief Architect of Krish Services Group, Inc. Peruri is in charge of managing the delivery and application architecture to clients as well as introducing new solutions and service offerings in the mobile and cloud technologies.
Ravi Vuruturu is the Senior Software Engineer at Krish Services Group and brings close to ten years of software design, development and web application development. He helps our clients with the implementation of Azure DevOps and cross-platform development.
Both are senior members of Krish Services Group, a Microsoft Gold Partner.